Resume

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pinspired Challenge 11

Good morning!  So happy to be coming to you this warm June morning to share Pinspired's 11th Challenge! (Wow!)  I have a special affinity for the inspiration photo--it's lotsa purple (my favorite color) and lotsa flowers! (I LOVE flowers)  Let's get to it!

Our sponsor for this challenge is SP & Company, a photopolymer stamp company that offers monthly subscriptions.  For this challenge, Samantha is offering up a generous $20 gift certificate to the SP & Company store!  Suh-weet!!



Isn't it gorgeous?!!  I love that pop of yellow from the pergola.  Here's my fun take on it:

 I was inspired by the fabulous Jennifer McGuire and how she uses the teeny little stamps that I often are not sure how to use to fill up the space.  It's hard to see, but I added some Stickles to the insides of some of the flowers to add some shimmer.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment