Resume

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Summer fun

Good morning!  This morning, I'm bringing you a layout for this month's Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Summer Fun!!  I was so excited by this month's theme, and thought about making a card, but I had so many AWESOME pics to scrapbook from our recent summer vacation, (and a fun Gossamer Blue kit to use), so I couldn't help myself--I had to make a layout!






I added lots of dimension using foam tape, twine from We R Memory Keepers, and flair buttons.  I love this sweet picture of my little guy fishing in his tie-dye shirt he made himself.  What's says summer more than fishing and tie-dye??!!

I can't wait to see what you create and link up to the challenge--the prize is a FABULOUS RIBBON CAROUSEL!!  What an awesome prize!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the awesome, bright and summery patterned paper you used!! And your little guy is just the cutest! Kudos to him for making his shirt! Awesome! Lovely lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the papers you used, and the composition is fantastic! I love it!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete