Resume

Monday, October 14, 2013

An exciting announcement, and a fun card

You might have noticed a pretty new badge over there----------->  :)  I am super stoked and honored to share that I have joined the We R Memory Keepers Design Team.  I have been a huge fan of We R for years, so the opportunity to design for them is a tremendous blessing.  So, this thank you card, made with We R's Notable collection (shipping next month!) is in honor of my new team.  Thanks, We R! :)



The papers are from Notable, and the thank you element was fussy cut from one of the papers, and popped up on foam adhesive.  The pretty coordinating twine is from We R, and I used my Corner Chomper to round the corners on the polka dotted paper.  

                        

A special "thank you" to my three year old, who decided that the card needed a little "something extra", and liberally colored on the back (and top front) of the card.  I think it gives it just the right touch!



Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Have a great term with WRMK, looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and congrats on the WRMK DT. But mostly, I am thrilled to see that I'm not the only mommy that has had additions made to her projects. And made it work. :)

    ReplyDelete