Resume

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #29

*Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!!*  Yesterday, I got my new Gnome Sweet Gnome stamps in the mail, and let me tell you, they are even cuter in person!  I have seriously been dying to get my hands on this set since I saw it previewed and I'm so excited that I got a chance to play with it today!  So, I've made this card for another Lawnscaping challenge (this time, it's based on a super cute sketch), and since I'm in love with this little gnome guy and his cute toadstool friend, I wanted them to really be the focus on the card.  I kept the rest of the card pretty neutral, and then paper pieced and Copic colored the two little figures.  And it came out a little something like this:


I have a punny idea for another card using this set and my Cameo sketch pens, so I'll have to see if I get any more crafty time in this week.  (And, I've got another project I'm chomping at the bit to get submitted for a Paper Crafts call; this one using Authentique's Gathering.  It's coming down to the wire!)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This card is just too cute! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is just too cute! I absolutely love it! That gnome set is adorable and itvlooks great paper-pieced like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This card is just too cute! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card using the new Lawn Fawn goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Great job pairing the gnome & mushroom with that sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, so cute! Loving that set and you did wonders with it!!!!!!!!!!! Love the clean and simple feel of the card! Great job with the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete