Resume

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ribbon Carousel in da house!

Good morning all!!  Just a quick post and shout out to the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog---I am officially "out" as a new design team member!  I'm super excited to be a part of the "Crew"- there are so many talented ladies on the team (lots of familiar faces!), and I've been a fan of the Ribbon Carousel since it was featured on Scrapbook Steals many moons ago.  Their next challenge goes live tomorrow morning, so be sure to check back here tomorrow morning for my take on it!  And pop over to the Ribbon Carousel on facebook and tell them I sent you (and "like" them--there's lots of awesome inspiration shared on their page!)

And check out the blog roll over there------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>
to see the other fabulous ladies I get to "work with".  :)

See you tomorrow!

2 comments: