Resume

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #62

Hello, all!  I'm so pleased to show off my creation for Lawnscaping's 62nd challenge, Paper Piecing!



I just love that the slow little turtle is "parachuting" down with his belated gift.....I am truly the WORST at sending birthday cards.  I have several that are still buried in my craftroom, sometimes even addressed to their recipients and in envelopes, but have never been sent out.  Sad!!  This little stamp set is perfect for me--I should ONLY make belated cards from now on!! :D

I love to use the paper piecing technique on my cards, especially when I just don't feel like coloring, or if I want to make a layered card without using lots of masking.  It's so easy to layer different fun patterned papers on top of eachother!  I do hope you play along, and I can't wait to see what you create!  Remember, make sure you "like" Lawnscaping Challenges on facebook, so you can catch all of the great inspiration from my fellow Facebook Inspiration Team teammates!


3 comments:

  1. So adorable, Jen!! I just love that turtle with the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the turtle floating along with the balloon! How fun!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete