Resume

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2

I signed up kinda late for Online Card Classes' Summer Card Camp 2, but I'm so glad I did.  I love their classes and am totally impressed with the sheer amount of inspiration I get from each lesson.  I missed the first week of class while we were on vacation, but plan to catch up later.  Here's a couple of cards inspired by this week's homework assignments.  Please forgive the crappy iPhone pic; hubby's got the camera packed up right now.



It's not too late to sign up; and you get lifetime access to the class.  I highly recommend it!!


6 comments:

  1. Love the snowman card!! I signed up a week late too....but I'm glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sequins are perfect for the snowman! Nice card! So glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLAD you've joined us at Camp!!!!!! Looks to me like SOMEONE is looking for cooler weather or is it just Christmas in July??? I like this card the best too! This card is FABULOUS as a Winter or Christmas Card! :) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love them both! Especially the sentiment on the second one!

    ReplyDelete