Resume

Monday, January 13, 2014

CHA 2014: a new release by WeR!

Good morning!  Have you all been able to get your fix of CHA coverage? I know I've been trying to keep up with all of the fun pictures that have been filling up Facebook and Instagram--trying to get a peek at the beautiful booths full of things I know I'll "need" very soon.  Have you found a favorite new collection or stamp or tool that you can't wait to get your hands on?

I for one am super excited about one of We R Memory Keepers' new releases, Indian Summer.  They seriously nailed down some of the newest trends in this line, and I love that it's DIFFERENT than the stereotypical summer lines out there.  There's lots of natural textures in the papers: leather, feathers, and woven fibers and the tans, browns, and turquoises are gorgeous.  A breath of fresh air.  If you want to check out the full collection (and some other new releases from WeR), you can find them here. And, here's a couple of projects I created with Indian Summer.
 Inside the mini album, instead of individual pages, I made envelopes using the Envelope Punch board, sized large enough to fit 4x6 recipe cards.  That way, you can always add to it as you find new recipes you like!
Indian Summer starts shipping in June, just in time to start documenting your summer memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment