Resume

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chalkboard Video

I'm so excited to share my our first video tutorial!  My dear sweet hubby has been so excited to start shooting crafty videos, and we finally had the time and the equipment this weekend to try it out. Some disclaimers:  this is our first run, so it's long, and it's kinda wonky.  But that's how we do things here :) At one point during filming, I was trying so hard to keep my head out of the shot, that I didn't line the stamp up just right and the result is a funky, psychadelic blurry-eyed image. We'll just say that we shot it in 3D :)

Anyway, for this video, I used Sweet Stamp Shop's new release, Chalkboard Sign.  It's perfect for creating the chalkboard effect, and I walk you through it step by step.  Check it out, and if you like what you see, subscribe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment