Resume

Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

Good morning, sweet peeps!  I'm guesting over at Sweet Stamp Shop today, so head over and check out a couple of projects I made using their new releases, including a Happy Star Wars Day card (Star Wars Day is May the fourth....as in "May the Fourth be with you"!)  And, if you are interested in trying your hand at the chalkboard technique that I used on my card, stay tuned--I'm going to be shooting a video detailing how I made the card, and how you can try out the technique for yourself.  Check back with me next week for that sweet gem!  (and if you want, you can follow my blog so you'll be sure not to miss it!)

Thanks, Nicole for giving me another opportunity to work with your super sweet stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment