Resume

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

Oh, goodness I am so happy to be guest designing with Sweet Stamp Shop again.  I've had the great pleasure of working with Nicole quite a bit recently, and seriously---she is just as *sweet* as her stamps!!
You might remember these projects that I featured last month from Sweet's February release, but in case you missed them, here's a little peek: (and you can check out my Oct. Guest spot here)




Here are also some other projects I have been working on:

As you can see from the above pictures, Baby Love is perfect for baby cards, gift wrap and mini albums.  But, it also has some super cute sentiments, buttons, and a super awesomesauce rainbow that can be used to create non-babylike craftiness as well!

 Ok, so for this card, I used Chemistry for the beaker and the "splat".  I went out on a limb here and tried to convey the motion of the beaker falling off of the ledge and breaking....hence the "breaking news" sentiment from Baby Love.

 Next, I wanted to create a bookmark for my son, since he's in Kindergarten now and starting to read books that are too long for him to read in one sitting. (not quite ready for Harry Potter, but getting there ;))
So, I used the books from Geek Chic and colored them in to make a sweet background for his bookmark.  (and I let him pick the colors he wanted for the twine tassel)


 I just loved those sweet little buttons from Baby Love, so I tried out the rainbow stamping technique from Clean and Simple Cards 2.  I am in love with my new Hero Arts Shadow Inks!!!


This card 200% makes me feel like I'm doodling in one of my middle school notebooks and I LOVE IT.  Over the top girly and doodly? Guilty.  I couldn't help myself, I just had to layer these bright fun washis with that rainbow stamp.  I colored it in using tiny little dots of Copic because I really dig how it looks with the little dots in the stamped image.  Move over, Seurat! (Pardon my Pointillism pun)

Thanks ever so much for stopping by and checking out my creations!  If you like what you see, head on over to Pinspired Challenges and play along with our current challenge.  The winner will receive a $10 credit to the Sweet Stamp Shop, and there's still time to play along!






6 comments:

  1. LOVE all your projects!! :) And I have to say I was reading your profile and smiled. To know I'm not alone, having four kids and them all being young! lol Though, my daughter is the oldest (7) and then come's my three boys. :) I'm gonna assume, you never have a dull moment, either!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! How more amazing could you be?!? I love the way you colored the rainbow. CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much goodness Jen...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you colored in the rainbow! Super cute projects Jen!

    ReplyDelete