Resume

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gossamer Blue and a friendly challenge

Good morning!  Just a quick post between running around--I want to share a layout I made, inspired by a friendly challenge given to me by my dear friend Kristy Lee.  I've been needing to get my scrapping mojo back (lots of cards lately, but not much in the way of layouts!) Kristy and I share a love of music, so she challenged me to make a layout that was one photo, one page, and was all about a favorite song or musical group.  I also had to use a journaling tag, an arrow, a hexagon, stamping in the title, and five patterned papers.   My awesome artist/scrapper extraordinaire friend Venetia also challenged me to make a layout with a photo of myself.  I have to say, I LOVE how this one turned out.  I used my April Gossamer Blue kit, and actually was able to make 3 more layouts with it so far.  Such pretty colors.

If we're talking about a favorite band I couldn't NOT mention the greatest group of all time.  Blackbird is my favorite Beatles song, and has lots of fond memories attached to it.

I'll be sharing my other layouts soon. It feels great to sit down and make some layouts just for fun!


1 comment:

  1. I've said it before, but this is GORGEOUS! It's perfect and whimsical in every way!

    ReplyDelete