Resume

Friday, May 24, 2013

Lawnscaping DT Call

Ok.  I'm going to be honest.  I did a little backflip inside when I saw that Lawnscaping was having a DT call. I love Lawnscaping.  I love Lawn Fawn.  I love lawnscaping the lawn.  Ok, that last one is a lie.  But I knew I had to throw my hat in the ring for the DT call, as it would be a dream come true for me.  Here's a little smattering of some of the reasons that I think I'd be a good addition to the Lawnscaping team, and some highlights of some of my favorite Lawn Fawn creations. Feel free to play cheesy montage music in your head as you view them.  I won't judge. :)



I'm entering these two new creations into the current Lawnscaping CAS challenge.  I love that little dog's googly eyes.  He has a thing for cute Westies. ;)


I love to think outside the box with Lawn Fawn stamps.  I made this card for a friend who was getting a new tattoo, and googled lots of pics of vintage tattoos to get a feel for the coloring/placement. (And this one earned me a Top Mow it All!)

Keeping with the "outside the box" theme, I also love this card I made to look like a level in the original Super Mario Bros Nintendo game.  Geek out with me for a moment.



I like to go super girly sometimes, too:


I can also do videos, as you can see here:



And last but not least, I'll leave you with this little gem I made last year. ;)



Thanks for considering me, girls. :)





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!! Seriously, you rock the LF, and make me want to get some. No really... I'm making a trip on Monday. I'm seriously going to snag stamps and play along!!! All because of you. <3 your humor and your sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Jen! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm... Yea... Got nothing. You are just friggin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone deserves to show off LF, it's definitely you! Your cards are amazing and I am always blown away by your creativity. Seriously. Fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You NEEEEDDD to be part of that team IMHO!! You do amazing things with stamps and paper...amazing! You've made me pretend that I am a stamper. You have some serious talent my friend and you are hysterical to boot! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete