Resume

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ribbon Carousel Challenge: Celebrations!

Since Ribbon Carousel is celebrating their birthday month, the theme for May's challenge is "Celebrations!".  Because we live in the Midwest, and are in our early just barely 30's, it seems like there is always a new baby to celebrate, so I made this card to go along with a baby gift and meal that I have the pleasure to deliver to some new parents!

Teal is such a hot color right now, and it has ALWAYS been one of my favorites--so I had to break it out for this new baby boy card.  Pair it with the yellow, and it's so sunshiney, and will stand out from all of the baby blue schtuff she'll be getting.

Go play along with Ribbon Carousel this month--the winner of the challenge will receive a Ribbon Carousel! I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment